Are you struggling to make progress on your novel EVERY DAY?
Does hearing about other authors’ daily word count achievements make you break out in the cold sweat of failure? (Tip: It doesn’t have to!)
What if you could up your word count without stress, worry, or learning dictation(if you don’t have time for that!)?
Introducing Unbridled Productivity: How to go from 0 to 3000 words a day without stress or sweat, even if you live a busy life
Let me guess. You started with a plan, a plan for how to execute your plans, and big lofty goals. Now, you’re seeing other authors on social media rocking their word counts and you’re thinking how the hell did they do that? And why can’t I? Or worse yet, you’re thinking I’ll never reach their daily word counts. All the while every marketer with a program and system is telling you that you HAVE to rapid release and produce serious amounts of writing each and every day.
First of all, you’re not alone. In fact, if you can answer YES to any of these questions, you’re in the right place. Tell me, are you:
- Feeling like you should be writing more?
- Frustrated by how few words you write every day? (Especially when you compare your output to others!)
- Overwhelmed by the very idea of learning to dictate, yet feeling pressured to do so?
- Not able to set aside a designed time to write? Or you do, but you spend it all surfing social media?
- Looking for a way to write more of what YOU love?
I hear you! Loud and clear! And you know what? I was there!
Are you tired of all the shouting and everyone telling you what you “should” be doing? Have you done what they told you and only ended up frustrated, overwhelmed, and writing even less?
What if there was a proven system that is tailor made to your life and all the demands on your time?
Introducing Unbridled Productivity: From 0 words a day to 3000 or more! You set the limit and what you want to do. It’s your choice!
Look, I’m just as tired of listening to the gurus as you are. They don’t know your life. They don’t know what you need to do, what you have to do in order to take care of your family and responsibilities. Changing “to do list” to “I get to do list” doesn’t cut it. Not right now. Not anytime!
IMAGINE what it would be like to:
- FEEL CONFIDENT in being able to reach your writing goals every day
- Approach your day’s writing goals with CALM FOCUS
- Have a PLAN THAT WORKS for you to reach the goals you set!
- Know that you can FINISH YOUR STORY on time and when you choose.
- QUIT COMPARING yourself to others and letting it get you down or worse yet, stop your writing.
- RELEASE FOMO AND OVERWHELM as you power toward telling the story you LOVE!
There are no reviews yet.